Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Final Blog



My plans at the beginning of the semester for after graduating are to work for an airline company in United Arab Emirates or Amman, Jordan has not changed. My career plans have not changed due to the fact it is such a rewarding career that opens doors for great opportunities.
The most interesting blog was Boeing vs. Airbus, who’s going to come out ahead? Through this blog’s topic I knew so many things about both companies that I never knew before and that has helped me so much. I also had the chance to look at statistics on who sells better and more products. The least interesting blog topic was the GA in china because many US aircraft exists in China besides Hawker Beech craft. Another U S general aviation manufacturer with ties to China is Cessna Aircraft. Many American jobs are going to China instead of staying here, at home.
The speakers that I really enjoyed the most are the two women from Detroit ATC because they have gave us a heads up about air traffic control and how they operate.
My plans after graduating are going back to Amman, Jordan or Dubai to work for some airline and get paid for something I enjoy doing.

1 comment:

  1. I also loved the ATC controllers, they were very informative!

    ReplyDelete